Say hello to ED. Developed by McLean Mobile in collaboration with Idextrus, for LifeLearn, Inc.
Support your pet's well-being 24/7 with access to your pet's vital data and vet contact info on the go.
MyPetED provides a safe and handy all-in-one place to explore your pet health questions, keep your pet's health record, and stay in touch with your vet for the best guidance… plus adopt a pet or find a lost pet.
MyPetED is a universal app and has been designed to run natively on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, along with support for Apple's retina display devices.
- My Pets — Create a complete profile of each pet in your family, with photo, age, weight, medications, favorite toys and friends, fun notes, and anything else you wish to reference at any time.
- Pet Care Log — Keep track of your vet appointments, pet’s vaccinations and visit notes. Includes email reminders so you never miss an appointment.
- My Vets — Store your vet’s contact info for immediate access to call or email. No more hunting for business cards or typing into the browser!
- Find a Vet — Need a new vet or emergency vet hospital? Find one here in seconds. You’ll quickly locate the nearest vet clinics in your area, with contact info, maps and driving directions.
- Adopt a Pet — Find a new friend waiting for you in a pet rescue adoption shelter. Enter dog or cat, breed preferences (if any) and your ZIP/Postal Code… then browse through photos and descriptions of buddies waiting for a loving home.
- Lost & Found — Report a missing pet instantly or browse lost pets so you can contact the owner of a missing pet you found.
- Pet Health Articles — Start with these pet-owner-friendly, veterinarian-written topics (with helpful images) for an informed discussion with your vet. No long, boring clinical jargon here! Finally you can get quick, trusted answers from articles presented in practical, scannable, helpful language.